Saturday, September 16, 2006

Do you know Sara Carling?

If you don't know the digi designer named Sara Carling - let me introduce you to her kits. They are all fab! These are the four that I have recently required below. You can find her stuff at Scrapbook Graphics (link is on my sidebar!)
What do I like about these kits? Well, first thing that draws my attention when scanning through a digi store is color. When the color draws me in, then I look at the style. Then I look at everything within the kits. Colored .png files (some call them stickers) really get me excited. I love all of Sara's flower .pngs in her kits. And I like how she matches and coordinates everything in her kits. You can tell she has an eye for design and I just love it when all the elements and papers really coordinate well. Without further making you wait - here are the 4 new kits I recently acquired. Haven't used them yet...but I'll let you know when I do!


In the order of appearance: Sunwashed Hideaway, Amelie (check out that alphabet!!! And see that floral .png image? Very cool!), Golden Moments (awesome floral .png image!), and In the Rough.