Saturday, September 09, 2006

Had fun playing tonight...

I've been soo busy this week. And I've been avoiding this blog the last few days because after spending hours....and I do mean frustrating hours...trying to insert that banner above, I just didn't even want to look at it. I know all those beginner bloggers out there know what I'm talking about. I still can't figure out how to decrease the white space between posts and the banner. And somehow the white margins got bigger so that this space got smaller. Sigh....please be patient until I have it looking good. :-)

Here is what I worked on tonight:



So, I didn’t start out, nor intend to be a freestyle, collage type layout. I kept opening more elements to see if they would work and then I’d leave them there to see move around and see which one I liked better. Well, this is what I ended up with. Hope you like it. J Word art by the wonderful Tina Chambers and her Feeling Fall kit. “F” is from her Pirate Dubloons alpha set. September ’05 is from Meryl Bartho’s grungy digital dates. Background paper, gold circle, Autumn circle frame, copper skeleton leaf (altered from gold) are from Lauren Bavin’s 4 Seasons kit. Green background paper along left side is from Lauren’s blackforest kit. Doodle swirl in lower right hand corner comes from Kim’s Fresh Paint Flourish Stamps Set 1. Sunflower from Scrapsy Daisy. Maple leaf comes from Gina Miller and Holly McCraig’s new Spiced Latte kit. Studded circle is from the Pavilion kit by Microferk Designs. Overlay is from Kim’s new Edge Stax – Flores. I have the credits for the copper/brown swirly doodle/leaf element but I can’t for the life of me find it in all my kits again…sigh. Will update when I find it again. Same goes for small metal swirl element on the right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home