Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Check out what I got today!

Do you have a fav digi scrapping site? Well, I have lots of them.........ones that I visit almost daily, ones that get me all excited and emailing my sis to tell her about something new, and ones that I think I have accumulated almost their whole store. LOL But I have one that gives me that feeling of "coming home to" after vacation. Digital Scrapbook Place. If you haven't been there, if you aren't involved in that site, then you are sooo missing out. I participate in a lot there and have made digi friends I can laugh with. Ones I yell "Hi" to when we both enter a chat room for a weekly event. Oh...so you probably want to know what I got today, huh? Well, check it out! Tina Chambers is the word art QUEEN and look what I got:

for using this:

in a layout. Now I don't know what is simpler.....buying a word art kit (that i would have gladly bought anyway!), using it in a layout and receiving another kit for free! Please note: I don't get paid by DSP to post good things about them here! But I'd highly recommend hurrying on over to DSP (link to the right) and buying up all those yummy kits - don't forget all of Tina's wordart!

More to come on DSP and all that I'm involved with there..........challenges, chats, and more!