Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Buy me or buy me not...that is not really a question. :-)

My Canon powershot A75 finally died.....it is just sad. I bought it in 2004 and loved every minute of using it. Silly I know, but I'm sad. I knew that camera backwards and forwards. However........I've picked out a new one that was just released in May. I have to have it!!! The features are soo awesome. And get this - I never thought I'd use a video camera on a digital camera but from what I hear (and from what my sister who bought this when first released says) this option is AWESOME on the S3. It has all the options I want - including an image stabilizer. I've been waiting for it go down in price but shipping to AK just hikes the price back up. But BestBuy has it on sale now for only $359 and someone traveling can pick it up for me. Should I or should I not? I know I'm going to get it sooner or later so what is my problem??? Maybe the additional $74.99 for the Sandisc Ultra II - 1 Gig memory card I need for it? Well, $435 and I have a new camera. When right now I don't have one. And it will last me a couple of years and I'll be able to take pictures of the cutest little girl in the world again. Yeah, that's worth it. :-) Check out my layouts below if you don't believe she is the CUTEST! So - here is the camera I want - the one I'd do just about anyting to get right now:
Do you have this camera? If so, I'd love for you to let me know what you think about it! I've read reviews - actually dozens of them. But tell me what you think anyway. I want to hear!