Thursday, September 06, 2007

Citrus Blast Freebie

A new freebie for you! :-) This coordinates with my Citrus Blast kit! This kit actually started out as "Thinking in Cantaloupe" but it just didn't go that way and ended up like this. :-)

Let me know how you like it and spread the love. Tell people about this freebie and send them here to my blog! :-)



Expired Link

(yeah...I know....what was I thinking when I thought that flower would match this kit? Well....you make out cause if I don't think it matches with the kit, it goes in the freebie! It kind of matches....sort of....kinda...LOL!

12 Comments:

Blogger Kyky said...

thanks!!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

9:41 PM  
Blogger momto4boys said...

thanks so much for the add-on, I will get the entire kit when my budget allows :o)

5:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so very pretty!!! thanks for the lovely freebie :)

7:28 AM  
Blogger Cindyrelly said...

The colors are so pretty, Thank You for the sweet freebies ;)) I hope I can start doing more tutorials and make more layouts...only done 3 so far. Have a Great Weekend!!

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love this! thanks.

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing Kari
and greetz from the Netherlands !
Byebye
Rian

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This kit is truly beautiful. I especially like some of the elements like the brown flourish and the metal sun. Thank you.

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautifull Kit - Thank you so much

Wiepie (The Netherlands)

10:48 AM  
Blogger Ruthie said...

Thank you for your fabulous freebies! I will be adding it to my NEW COMPUTER GENERATED FREEBIE LIST TODAY AT:
digiscrapfreebieslist.blogspot.com

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kari!

You do great work, and really mean that. It's so nice of you to have freebies as well, hehe :)

Thanks!

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much.

Lots of luv.

Chris

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home