Sunday, August 12, 2007

I need HELP with Burgundy!

Wow - lots of you like Burgundy. I already fulfilled one color wish from the comments left below. You'll see it in the store in the next couple of days. I love making what YOU want! So keep up the comments. This really really helps designers.

Now I'm working on Burgundy!!! :-) But......I need your help! I need to know what your idea of burgundy is. Some may confuse it with dark red, or maroon, or a purply red. So...here is what I need. I need a color value to start with. Go to ColourLovers and tell me what your idea of burgundy is. If you don't respond in my comments section, I can't get what YOU want. :-) So, let me know. If you hold your mouse over any color on this site, it will give you a funny looking number - LOL! I need that number.
For example, I found one - #60171f Is this burgundy to you? Let me know....

I'm waiting..........what are you waiting for? LOL Can you tell I'm itching to do your burgundy!

oh, for those of you wanting pink and purple, those are already done. :-) You can see them HERE in my store. Girl colors are EVERYWHERE in digiscrapping. Boy colors are more harder to find. Boy kits in general are harder to find. So I'll be more apt to design in boy colors for right now. Don't get me wrong...I have two girls and girl colors are ones I'm comfortable with and I'll do a lot of designing. But right now I'm trying to focus on more colors that can be used for boy layouts.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From that site, here is what I consider Burgundy-
HEX: #500E0E RGB: 80, 14, 14

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Burgandy WineHEX: #550529 RGB: 85, 5, 41

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and this one:

Strange WinoHEX: #3F071B RGB: 63, 7, 27

6:17 AM  
Blogger Aukje said...

I just want to say dat I love your freebies.
You've made handpainted flowers, they are really beautiful!!! That's what I like!!
I made something with them, you can see it on my blog.
Greetz from Holland!!!

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.colourlovers.com/color/810050/TRUE_Burgundy

9:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

fitflops sale clearance
michael kors outlet clearance
san antonio spurs jerseys
tory burch handbags
mcm bags
pandora uk
ugg boots
michael kors bags
gucci outlet
oakley sunglasses
201612.7wengdongdong

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home