Monday, September 04, 2006

Have you ever thought about how you want your blog to look and then you get here, get started and you have no idea on how to do it? Well, that's me. I'm still trying to figure out why when I insert a picture, it goes ABOVE the text I'm typing, instead below? Does that make any sense to you? Not me.......but hmmm...think I've handled worse in my life, I guess I can get used to that. :-)
I've had scrappers' block lately. Busy buying, busy downloading, not busy creating. So, let me start by sharing some of my new layouts. Let me know what you think......and let's see if I can get the images to go below what I'm writing......
All papers and swirl are from Misty Cato's kit titled Bugs for Kaitlyn. Word art by Tina Chambers.

This layout took me just a few minutes to do....until I got to the word art. Don't ya just love word art by Tina Chambers? She's awesome! She's great! If you don't have any, you gotta get some. Hurry on over to DSP (Digital Scrapbooking Place) and buy them all up......be prepared...there is a lot! :-)

So back to the word art. I wanted the wordart to be the same as an existing color already in the layout. But color also has to be balanced without. That's my problem. To balance the color was hard to do. Couldn't do it aqua cause the aqua paper is too close. Same with the pink. Could have done yellow but then you'd not be able to read it. So I chose purple........but now the purple is heavy on the left. Sigh....what do you think? Let me know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home