Monday, March 12, 2007

A Layout by YOU and 2 Freebies! :-)

I wanted to share a layout with all of you that was shared with me by one of my blog readers! How cute is Sabrina??? Isn't she just too cute? And checkout her self portrait! Thank you Beverly for sharing with me what you've used my arrows for! I really enjoyed receiving it! If anyone else has used my designs, I'd love to see those too. :o)



Are all of you sick of arrows yet? According to your comments, you aren'tand you are all loving them. But I gotta be honest. I gotta stop doing arrows for just a bit and hit ya with something else. But before I take a break from arrows, I gotta give ya one last taste of them - I created these at the same time as the rainbow felty arrows. Aren't those colors just yummy? And get this...you get a whopping 28 arrows in this pack!! Now, no fretting, I'll do arrows again but I'm just arrowed out for a bit. Next time I do arrows, I'll make them just as yummy but have patience cause you know I'll come up with something good!



Link has Expired

(don't forget to scroll down for these felty arrows in rainbow colors..not to mention the other great freebies I still have posted...they won't stay upforever!)And for a special treat, guess what??? You get TWO (yep, that's right!)freebies tonight! Just cause I love creating them soo much! Let me know what you think of my Wooden Boy Words. Ok, I know...kinda weird to do some boy words cause I have a little girl and another on the way. I did girl words too but shhhhh...they aren't ready yet. You'll see them soon.



Link has Expired

Have a great day and I hope you all get lots of digi scrapping done. Don't forget to leave me love and let me know what you think of these wooden boy words and the solid felty arrows. The boy words are my first word set and if you'd like to see any other category of words, please let me know! I canuse all the inspiration and receiving and reading each one of your comment sreally gives me inspiration. :o) Don't forget...lots more freebies when you scroll down - beaded wire strands, glitter glue frames, chip board arrows in spring and bold colors, APuzzle to Me, etc.

32 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the solid felted arrows and for the wooden boy words. I love the color gradations in the words. Beautiful!

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kari, Thanks for the words and felt arrows. Great word choices and they look sooo dimensional. Love how you use the arrows in your layouts! Jill

2:12 PM  
Blogger JenBreeze said...

I'm SO loving these!! The boy words are darling, and I can imagine where I'm going to use them. And I love the felted arrows. I can't wait to see what's coming next. Thanks for sharing them with us!

2:20 PM  
Blogger Demetria said...

Thanks for the fantastic goodies Kari!

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the arrows and the Word Art! Your generosity is a day-brightener (just as your colorful freebies are!)

2:38 PM  
Blogger Wunder{funkel}zauber said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful freebei WA ;-)

3:28 PM  
Blogger PSharp said...

Thank you for the great arrows and the wonderful wordart.

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome WA Kari! Thanks so much, gosh, you're going to spoil us! *g*
Keep 'em coming, I'm enjoying your creations. :)

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the spiral arrows! It's always nice seeing some boy stuff since I have a son, and that wordart is just great! Thanks so much!!

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the boy word art! It's so hard to find stuff that will work with a child theme without it being too girly. You hit the nail on the head. Thanks!

6:29 PM  
Blogger Caffeinated Bliss said...

Thank you so much! I just love the arrows and the word art for boys. Thi sis my first visit to your blog and I LOVE it!! Your use of colors is great, and perfect for boy and girl pages.

I'm a mom of b/g toddler twins, and usually find it difficult to find something to suit my little boy... so much girly stuff out there LOL.

Thank you again, for giving me some cute stuff that is suitable for not only toddler pages but for my b/g twins as well. You're the best!!

9:14 PM  
Blogger Margie said...

Thank you-these are fun arrows! I love felt elements!!

10:55 PM  
Blogger LVMommy22 said...

i left ty's on 4shared, so i'll leave you suggestions here. *g* how about 'getting dressed' 'brushing teeth' bed time' bath time' ... do any of those work for you? i hope they do ...
:) M

10:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just love the wooden boy words.. Thanks so much for sharing with us...

Binkey

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the cool freebies! i especially love the "boy words"...since i have two little sweet ones of my own...they will come in handy.

9:17 AM  
Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Wow love these arrows too! & the WA for boy's Thank you so very much!!

10:46 AM  
Blogger Cat said...

Thanks for the freebies, just love them both :)

11:12 AM  
Blogger IkeaGoddess said...

Love the boy words, thanks for sharing.

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing these great words and arrows! They are so much fun. I can't wait to see what you have cooked up for the little girls!

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing these great words and arrows! They are so much fun. I can't wait to see what you have cooked up for the little girls!

12:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you're on a roll, arent' you? Thank you so much for the awesome word art and the felt arrows. We can never have too many embellishements--especially when they are as great as these!!! And free to boot!!!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

Thanks a lot for the goodies.

2:07 PM  
Blogger paintingsiggi said...

You do such, such wonderful work...and you're soooo generous!!! Can't tell you how much I appreciate it - I always look forward to seeing what you are going to do next! :)

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun! Thank you!

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your wooden word art with us.

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're so generous~! Thank you.

5:06 AM  
Blogger Gail said...

Thank you for the fun arrows and wordart - love them!

11:56 AM  
Blogger grambie said...

Love the fun wordart & the felt arrows. Each one will definitely prove extremely useful to anyone scrapping. Your designs are so realistic & those wooden boy words, hit the spot. I have had a prosperous & fun time visiting you today.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Thanks for the great freebies

11:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hollister, lululemon, true religion outlet, lacoste pas cher, burberry outlet online, nike air max, burberry, mulberry, timberland, new balance pas cher, michael kors, replica handbags, nike roshe, ralph lauren uk, coach purses, sac guess, michael kors, nike blazer, vanessa bruno, michael kors outlet, true religion jeans, hermes, abercrombie and fitch, michael kors outlet, nike air max, nike air max, hollister pas cher, hogan, true religion jeans, north face, michael kors, converse pas cher, north face, vans pas cher, ugg boots, ray ban pas cher, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, ugg boots, nike free run uk, tn pas cher, ray ban uk, true religion jeans, michael kors, oakley pas cher, air force

5:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

moncler, moncler, supra shoes, juicy couture outlet, swarovski, canada goose outlet, bottes ugg, ugg pas cher, moncler, sac louis vuitton pas cher, canada goose uk, louis vuitton, marc jacobs, louis vuitton, montre pas cher, canada goose, pandora jewelry, doudoune canada goose, barbour, louis vuitton, canada goose, moncler, thomas sabo, karen millen, moncler, juicy couture outlet, links of london, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, moncler outlet, wedding dresses, swarovski crystal, ugg boots uk, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, replica watches, canada goose, hollister, pandora charms, pandora charms, pandora jewelry, moncler, coach outlet, canada goose outlet, canada goose, barbour jackets, moncler, louis vuitton

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home