Monday, February 26, 2007

Another Freebie - What you asked for!

Hi Everyone! I had some of you ask for the glitter glue squiggle frames below (scroll down) in shades of earth tones. Ask and you shall receive! :-) I hope you enjoy them. I like them much more than I thought I would. Also down below you can find a layout I did using these great frames. And check out the close up - this one shows much more detail than the purple preview below. Don't forget to scroll down and find more freebies! Enjoy!




Link Expired

And oh.....almost forgot. Maybe I should tease you a little and let you know what your next freebie is going to be. Actually there are two of them and I haven't decided yet which one I'm going to post first. But here are two teasers to give you a hint as to what is coming up this week!


Are those hints? Oh....maybe I gave too much away on one of them. Well, be patient. Believe me, I think that both freebies will be worth the wait! :-)

Don't forget to scroll down for an arrow freebie and more glitter glue squiggle frames!

10 Comments:

Blogger carmel said...

thanks, Kari, for the cute frames!

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the earth-tone frames.

9:05 PM  
Blogger paintingsiggi said...

Kari, these are great!! Thanks for sharing your lovely frames with us! :)

7:16 AM  
Blogger PSharp said...

Thank you for the great frames.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

Thank you for all the wonderful frames

10:44 AM  
Blogger Belinda said...

Thank you for the glitter frames!

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the lovely freebies!

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your stuff is so great!
Thanks a lot for the frames.

12:10 AM  
Blogger grambie said...

As the saying goes, I have shopped until I dropped. I am unsure about your schedule, so I dl what I wanted & then some. Love everything & the frames add the finishing touches. So nice to meet you.

5:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

true religion jeans, hollister pas cher, vans pas cher, tn pas cher, michael kors, true religion outlet, sac guess, nike free run uk, michael kors outlet, oakley pas cher, true religion jeans, replica handbags, ugg boots, burberry outlet online, mulberry, converse pas cher, michael kors outlet, ugg boots, true religion jeans, michael kors outlet, michael kors, nike air max, air force, hogan, new balance pas cher, vanessa bruno, ray ban uk, hollister, kate spade handbags, north face, nike air max, lululemon, coach outlet, burberry, michael kors, timberland, ray ban pas cher, michael kors outlet, coach purses, lacoste pas cher, hermes, nike air max, nike blazer, north face, ralph lauren uk, abercrombie and fitch, michael kors outlet, michael kors, nike roshe, coach outlet

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home