Saturday, March 10, 2007

Another Freebie for YOU! :-)

BAD Blogger……..bad, bad, bad!!! I created this awesome, long post and when I was done with it, pressed publish, and it errored on me several times and continuously for a whole 24 hours!!!! Oh…that makes me angry! Ok – enough of that. I had wanted to tell you all happy stuff so here goes – I’ll try and re-create.

I mentioned in my last post a few days ago that I’ve been on a creative streak – well, it has continued and I have sooo many freebies for you that I’m having a hard time restraining myself from putting them all up here at one time. LOL But if I do that, then I’d have nothing for you over the next week, right? So, I’ll try to have patience…..yeah, right…me? Yes, ok…so I’m trying.

Since all of you love arrows so much and keep telling me that – I’ve been playing around created yet, even more, yes…more arrows! These ones are great – they are rainbow felties and they are sooo useful and fun in layouts.


Link has Expired

Look at the layout I did using two of the arrows in this kit. Isn’t she just the cutest?? :-) She loves to be silly and she cracks me up!

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks so much for these cute arrows, Kari!

11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the rainbow felt arrows. I've just started seeing felt embellishments, and here you are sharing them. Thank you very much!

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great LO, so darn cute! :D
The arrows are great too, thanks so much for sharing! ;)

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great arrows, thank you!

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the arrows. I'm always need some one to point me in the right direction!!!!

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute arrows. I love the colors, every spring like. TFS!!!!!!

1:41 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

Cute LO.
Thanks a lot for the pretty arrows.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank you so very much for these awesome arrows!!

3:45 PM  
Blogger PSharp said...

Wonderful LO. Great arrows. Thank you.

4:09 PM  
Blogger nancypinct said...

Awesoem arrows Keri - i do love them and now I have several varities thanks to you. You layout with that precious little girl is really wonderful. Keep up the good work. Thank you for the arrows!

5:17 PM  
Blogger JillSF said...

What a fun layout with fun photos. Thanks for the freebie arrows.

12:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cute arrows, very cool!

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home