Thursday, February 22, 2007

New Technique for Me! :-)

I'm sooo excited about this that I had to run here and share it with everyone. All of you who frequent Misty Cato's blog already know she has great tutorials right on already wonderful blog! This one I saw today and I immediatly opened up my PSE4 and tried it. And get this....it is soooo easy and takes all of just a few minutes. So hurry on over to Misty's Blog and try it! Below is an example.....and yes, I know I should do a whole layout with this being the background but I just had to rush here and show you. Who knows? Maybe very soon this will be a full layout but now I'm jazzed and gotta run and learn even more!

1 Comments:

Blogger Misty Cato said...

Hi Kari, thanks so much for your nice note on my blog. You paper turned out beautifully! She is just a doll.

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home