Monday, May 14, 2007

BABY is just 2 days away......

I know many of you have been wondering where I've been lately.... For those of you who don't know, I'm about to have my second child (another little girl!) and I go in for a scheduled cesarean on Wednesday......(yes...2 days from now!!!) I'm very excited, anxious, nervous, all of the above. Our household has been crazy lately getting ready. We have a smaller house and are in the process of building a play room to get all the toys out of the bed room that will now be for both girls. Lots of preparations and hurrying around to get things done. And you know...I'm not normally a procrastinator. Family arrives in town today so things will be even more hectic. It didn't even dawn on me that I'd have to have scheduled who was taking Kaia to school and who was picking her up and who she was staying overnight with the three days DH and I will be in the hospital. And then on top of that who will be bringing Kaia to meet her new little sister.......sigh. I guess one of those things that only a second or third time parent knows to do. I didn't think of it until the last minute.
On top of all that, I've been sick.......yuck. Not sick like flu or cold sick but gross sick - like morning sickness all over again only ten fold. What's up with that???? And tired....really tired. I've been sleeping more in the last week than I have in the last couple of weeks.
I know I'm really going to miss being pregnant. As much as some parts of it are not fun and I'm still being kicked on all my insides, I will still miss it. So I'm trying not to complain too much. But I've had about enough of this being pregnant. LOL For all those mom's out there, I know you know what I'm going through. And speaking of mom's. I hope all of you had a wonderful Mother's Day! :-)

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prayers for you that all goes well Wednesday! I know you can't wait to hold that precious bundle in your arms. And even though my two children are all grown with children of their own, I know what you mean about being pregnant. I think its a love-hate thing. God bless!

10:52 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I hear you. I'm due in 10 days, and I'm so done with this pregnancy thing. Please Get It Out!! :-) I just want to hold him and see his little face. Soon.

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck getting everything organized so that you can enjoy your delivery.

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are probably catching up on some sleep now before no. 2 arrives, LOL.

I hope everything goes smoothly for you. Best of luck.



Michelle

5:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Best wishes to you on Wednesday Kari! Congrats on your new little addition (reading your post just gave a *twinge* of baby fever again! LOL!

Also wanted to let ya know I used one of your Spring Word Frames in a LO I did tonight, it's posted in my blog if ya feel like taking a peek!
http://sassyscrapsbylisa.blogspot.com/

10:50 PM  
Blogger Tasha said...

Happy Mother's Day! Congrats on your second child! The end of a pregnancy seems to go in slow motion doesn't it? I will always treasure my pic of my DD holding my tiny DS in her arms (safely). It is such a first moment and I was still out of it from meds. So much is different with two kids, but I feel so lucky to have them both. Best Wishes and enjoy all the "little moments" ahead of you.

Thank you for all of your wonderful creations!

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prayers for a safe and happy delivery! I have 4 kids myself and remember WELL the severe WANTING for it to be over in the last days....but missing pregnancy just the same! It's hardest when you know it's your last...cherish every moment :o)

Kristy C

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will keep you and the baby in my thoughts tomorrow.

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My best wishes for your impending second-time motherhood! I hope all goes well! Take it easy, and let everyone else do all the work!

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best wishes to you for safe & healthy c/s and baby & mom. My second was a scheduled c-section and I'd do it all over again in a heart beat...much easier recovery etc...Take care and best wishes!

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you that all goes well for you & your precious baby!! I know you can't wait to meet her & count those fingers & toes!!
I hope we hear from you soon~ so we can see a picture of your new pride & joy!! Good Luck & God Bless!!

11:09 PM  
Blogger Scrapping Away said...

The extra planning stuff happens, whether you plan it or not! It's good to hear that you have more family around to help out! If you think of it though, try to think about making a quick movie of baby moving around in your belly... it's really neat to see that later! (Cesarean mom to a most recent 2 yr old here!) Wishing you all the best!

3:51 AM  
Blogger Karie said...

Congrats on baby girl #2. I hope all goes well. Things will get easier, I promise! I have 3 girls! It just takes a little time to adjust.

7:02 AM  
Blogger HG said...

Sending well wishes your way to a wonderful birth! :)

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope all went well today!!! Can't wait to see pictures of your new little miracle!

6:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

mont blanc, ferragamo shoes, babyliss, iphone cases, soccer shoes, louboutin, instyler, lululemon, chi flat iron, timberland boots, mac cosmetics, birkin bag, gucci, hollister, beats by dre, nike air max, nike air max, giuseppe zanotti, converse outlet, longchamp, nfl jerseys, baseball bats, jimmy choo shoes, new balance, wedding dresses, hollister, vans shoes, p90x workout, ghd, hollister, vans, insanity workout, asics running shoes, mcm handbags, abercrombie and fitch, bottega veneta, herve leger, north face outlet, nike roshe, ralph lauren, oakley, ray ban, valentino shoes, celine handbags, north face outlet, reebok shoes, converse, soccer jerseys

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home